A software company is seeking a System Administration to join the Infrastructure team.
As a System Administration, you are expected to support trading operations and be the bridge between trading and technology. We are looking for somebody that is eager to learn and grow in their role. You have a great interest in improving and automating processes. You will have a chance to work on a cutting edge technology platform, google cloud, and possibly introduce a new solution yourself if you can make a case for it.
● Day to day support of order management and market data delivery systems on major electronic exchanges.
● Solving problems by providing level one support for our production systems and keep accurate documentation.
● Monitoring and reporting on the status and health of our systems.
● Serving as the primary technical contact for brokers and exchanges.
● Improvement of current tools used internally to manage and monitor the complete infrastructure.
● Handles desktop support, both hardware and software.
● Provisioning of new internal users.
● Thinks clearly, learns quickly, solves problems, and can work with no supervision.
● Asks good questions. Communicates effectively.
● Familiarity with software development practices. Works well in a team.
● Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
● Good communication skills and fluency in English.
● Experience in system administration with Linux (CentOS, Fedora) and Windows.
● Experience with databases and SQL.
● Proficient in scripting python and bash or shell.
Good to have:
● Knowledge of automation tools like puppet, ansible, terraform.
● Knowledge of Google Cloud.
● Experience with monitoring tools like nagios, icinga, prometheus, influx.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.