A global company is looking for System Administrator in Ho Chi Minh with the following information:
THE ROLE: A System Administrator whose primary focus will be to monitor, maintain and test components of the production systems. The candidate is expected to be familiar with managing resources and processes on a Linux platform, troubleshooting local and distributed applications’ operational issues, addressing incidents spanning multiple environment types – compiled applications, script-language based applications, SQL and streaming data operations.
The candidate will be familiar with best modern operational practices and be able to apply them to create and maintain a robust and flexible system. In addition, the potential candidate will work closely with multiple development and business teams, adopting continuous integration and deployment techniques to ensure that the business services are being delivered in a timely yet reliable manner. You will also be expected to be able to learn and integrate new technology to complement and enhance existing systems.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
– A degree in Computer Science or an extensive experience in the field.
– At least 5 years of experience as a System Administrator or a Support Engineer.
– Understanding Linux platform components: file systems, processes, memory, etc.
– Demonstrated ability to operate distributed applications on Linux/Unix platforms.
– Familiarity with Bash and Python scripting languages.
– Working knowledge with SQL database operation and programming.
– Understanding of messaging technologies such as Redis, Kafka etc. is a plus.
– Excellent problem solving abilities and judgment with strong attention to detail.
– Mature, thoughtful, with the ability to operate in a collaborative, team-oriented culture.
– Motivated by the transformational effects of technology-at-scale.
– Candidates need not have prior experience in financial services.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.