A product software company is looking for Team Lead (.Net) with the following information.
– Work closely with the Solutions Architect in understanding the business rationale behind our digital on-boarding and Anti money laundering solutions.
– Take ownership and be responsible for the development, support and maintenance of those solutions.
– Manage a team of software engineers to bring in developments in an agreed time scale.
– Be proficient in a range of technical systems and processes in order to critique and add value to the systems architecture and advise of approaches available.
– Be capable of technical decision-making.
– Be able to prepare suitable specifications from which team members can work.
– Report progress to the Solutions Architect highlighting any blockers or issues which may cause project delays.
– Guide and supervise the activities of your team.
– Work closely with the Development Manager to ensure that that the work of your team meets with company technical, testing, documentation and procedural standards.
Your Skills and Experience:
– 5 years working experience in .Net development.
– 2 years experience in leader role (2-3 persons).
– Have good spoken and written English.
– Understand and be proficient in industry standard testing techniques: C#, ASP.NET, HTML 5 , CSS3, SQL Server.
– Unit test using NUnit or XUnit.
Personal characteristics. You should be:
– Target driven.
– An excellent communicator with the ability to explain complex issues in a clear manner.
– An all-round team player with good interpersonal skills.
– Someone who possess the confidence to voice and put forward opinions.
– Able to delegate and manage a team of people.
– Highly Organised.
– Prepared to accept responsibility for your own actions and those of your team.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.