A software company from Singapore is looking for Android Software Engineer with the following information:
– Develop and launch new mobile products and extend platform functionality.
– Work collaboratively with product management, UX designer, governance and your scrum team to design and deliver new and innovative customer solutions.
– Bring to bear your experience leveraging best in class tools and technologies (CI/CD, cloud computing, web service development) to refine and improve software development practices for your team.
– Engage in innovative problem-solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating ‘out of the box’ solutions with prototypes and pilots.
– Utilize TDD practices to ensure delivery of high-quality code with low rates of production defects.
– Instrument services and solutions to ensure deployed software is scalable and reliable.
– University graduation.
– 2+ years commercial coding experience.
– 1,5 years experience building software with PCF and Gemfire.
– 2+ years experience building software for Android.
– Strong CS fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
– Experience with distributed systems, coaching and persistence solutions.
– Experience building localized, multi-tenant solutions.
– Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure.
– Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
– Excellent at interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills.
– Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
– Customer–focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey.
– Dynamic, young and friendly environment with enjoyable staffs activities.
– MacPro laptop for working.
– Base salary package.
– Annual leaves with 14 days at the beginning and insurance types following by the Labour Code.
– Flexi benefits and leaves as per organization’s policy (birthday leave, personal leave, medical leave and monthly work from home).
– Performance based reward and recognition.
– Healthcare package, sponsored football clubs, company trip and team building.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
A product software company is recruiting a Senior React Native Developer in Ha Noi & Ho Chi Minh. You will...Apply For This Job