A software company from Europe is looking for Full-stack .NET Developer to join the team in Ho Chi Minh with the following information:
– Build RESTful APIs for the integration service (Part of micro-services) to integrate with other systems.
– Participate in designing and architecting for our products.
– Analyze and develop new main features and functions.
Your Skills and Experience:
– At least 4 years working experience in web development in ASP.NET MVC.
– Proficient in Restful API (ASP.NET Web API).
– Familiar with OAuth, JWT, Single Sign-On (SSO)…
– Understanding of ORM such as Entity framework, Dapper.
– Familiar with MS SQL.
– Good technical problem solving.
– Good at communication using English, ability to explain and discuss technical issues.
Good to have:
– Experience with Agile/Scrum team.
– Experienced with Microservices/Integrated solutions.
– Have knowledge of the followings: Web Security, Web Performance.
– Familiar with using MS Azure functions/app services.
– Unit test/TDD/DI/IOC.
– Experienced in making a graphic application.
– Experienced in European company.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
– Great salary package. Annual performance review.
– 13th-salary Bonus for all staff.
– 14th-salary Bonus for those who have worked for more than 5 years.
– Premium Healthcare Insurance Package and Annual Health Check-up for all staff.
– Loyalty Employee Benefit: all staff who have worked for more than 1.5 years will receive a package (VND 3mil, VND 5mil, VND 10mil) EVERY year to go on a vacation, have a luxury meal, or enjoy a fancy service with family and friends.
– Sponsor and encourage staff to study courses by covering tuition fee and examination fee, and give out a bonus for the certificate the staff gets.
– Good career advancement opportunities.
– Product oriented. Agile project management style. Dynamic and English-speaking working environment.
– Opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in the latest technologies.
– Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
– At least 17 annual leaves.
– Company trip, Year-End Party.
– Friday Party, Salary Day Celebration, Teambuilding outdoor activities.
– Free coffee (cappuccino, cafe latte, latte macchiato, etc), milk and juice. Kitchen and Library at work. Billards and darts are equipped for your enjoyment and convenience.
– Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday). Thirty-min break at 4 PM every day.
– Free language training: English (company sponsored).
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO USE ITFINDER VIET NAM SERVICES.