A software company is recruiting a Ruby on Rails Developer in Ho Chi Minh.
You will work with our partner in Europe, a social media monitoring and analytics solution. Based on a search engine that monitors all types of sources (online news, blogs, forums, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, youtube …) it lets you create alerts on your brand, your competitors, your industry to know what’s being said about you on the internet and measure your online presence with key insights.
You will be part of an ambitious and exciting project with exponentially growing volumes of data to process.
– Build new features, with unit tests
– Improve/Maintain existing features
– Help refactoring the code base and implement unit tests
– Contribute to the maintenance, development and improvement of the backend, API and front-end
– Help solving bugs and addressing production issues when they happen
– Contribute to scaling of our systems and improve current architecture performances
– A minimum of 3 years of experience with ruby on rails.
– Experience with MySQL/ Redis.
– Experience with Rails 3.2 +, Ruby 2, Capistrano, GIT.
– Experience with Heroku, Sidekiq and APIs such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin is a plus.
– Know how to organize code following best practices and design patterns to have a code maintainable and easy to test.
– Know how to write unit tests.
– Know about Database design and architecture.
– You have some experience with front-end development (angularjs, vuejs is a plus).
– Good working knowledge of written and spoken english.
-You are inquisitive, know how to solve problems and find solutions that work. You’re autonomous and a team player all at once. Manipulating hundreds of millions of lines of code in a database table does not scare you.