A product company in Cyber Security/ Finance Banking from Singapore is looking for Senior Android Developer with the following requirements:
– Develop and launch new mobile products and extend platform functionality.
– Work collaboratively with product management, UX designer, governance and your scrum team to design and deliver new and innovative customer solutions.
– Bring to bear your experience leveraging best in class tools and technologies (CI/CD, cloud computing, web service development) to refine and improve software development practices for your team.
– Engage in innovative problem-solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating ‘out of the box’ solutions with prototypes and pilots.
– Utilize TDD practices to ensure delivery of high-quality code with low rates of production defects.
– Instrument services and solutions to ensure deployed software is scalable and reliable.
– University graduation.
– 2+ years commercial coding experience.
– 1,5+ months experience building software with PCF and Gemfire.
– 4+ years experience building software for Android.
– Strong CS fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
– Experience with distributed systems, coaching and persistence solutions.
– Experience building localized, multi-tenant solutions.
– Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure.
– Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
– Excellent at interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills.
– Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
– Customer–focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey.
– Dynamic, young and friendly environment with enjoyable staffs activities.
– MacPro laptop for working.
– Base salary package.
– Annual leaves with 14 days at the beginning and insurance types following by the Labour
– Flexi benefits and leaves as per organization’s policy (birthday leave, personal leave,
medical leave and monthly work from home).
– Performance based reward and recognition.
– Healthcare package, sponsored football clubs, company trip and team building.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us or contact for more discussion.