A product software company is looking for Senior .Net Developer with the following information.
– Be part of team that is responsible for the development, support and maintenance of one of our solutions.
– Be able to write and test computer programs in accordance with written specifications.
– Carry out work in accordance with company standards as published and updated from time to time.
– Guide and supervise the activities of more junior level colleagues.
– Build an understanding of our products and take responsibility for teaching junior level colleagues.
– Have 5+ years relevant technical experience.
– Can write unit Testing.
– Advantageous: ASP.Core, .Net Framework Core.
– Be able to write clean, structured, secure and well-tested code
– Understand and be proficient in industry standard testing techniques.
Personal characteristics, You should be:
– Target driven.
– An excellent communicator with the ability to explain complex issues in a clear manner.
– An all-round team player with good interpersonal skills.
– Prepared to accept responsibility for the quality and timeliness of you own work.
– Competitive and attractive salary.
– Annual health check.
– Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
– Excellent work environment.
– Annual company trip.
– International travel.
– 13-month bonus (AWS).
– Loyalty and performance bonuses.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
A product software company is recruiting a Senior React Native Developer in Ha Noi & Ho Chi Minh. You will...Apply For This Job