We’re looking for well-rounded Senior ReactJS Developers to work on the various international projects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator as you will work directly with the internal team and collaborate with international colleagues. If you’re passionate about ReactJS, high-tech (industrial) projects, and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
What will you do?
– Communicate with project manager and customer to clarify requirements;
– Participate in project’s requirements analysis;
– Understanding the domain knowledge and translate into data models;
– Design front-end architecture based on ReactJS best practices;
– Collaborate with internal & international teams to produce software design and architecture;
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
– Integrate data from various back-end services and databases;
– Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
– BS in computer science or a related field;
– Proven working experience with ReactJS (at least 3 years);
– Ability to generate technical proposal, problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
– A solid understanding of architecture design, security, session management, network diagnostics, network analytics tools and best development practices; OOP, Solid, Design Pattern and Relational/NoSQL database systems.
– In-depth knowledge of modern technologies: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and its plugins, responsive design.
– Experienced in Dev Tools (e.g.: Git/SVN, Gulp, WebPack, Less, Sass).
– Familiarity with Agile scrum.
– Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
– International working environment;
– Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary;
– 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics);
– Monthly lunch allowance;
– 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year;
– Premium health card & annual health check;
– Diverse company culture activities: Orange Day, yearly company trip, outdoor activities, etc.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.