A software company is looking for Senior Ruby on Rails developer. You will be part of an ambitious and exciting project with exponentially growing volumes of data to process.
– Build new features, with unit tests.
– Improve/ Maintain existing features.
– Help refactoring the code base and implement unit tests.
– Contribute to the maintenance, development and improvement of the backend and API.
– Help solving bugs and addressing production issues when they happen.
– Contribute to scaling of our systems and improve current architecture performances.
– A minimum of 4 years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
– Experience with MySQL/ Redis and a good understanding of scalability issues and distributed architecture.
– Experience with Rails 3.2 +, Ruby 2.6.5, Capistrano, GIT.
– Experience with Heroku, Sidekiq and APIs such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin is a plus.
– Know how to organize code following best practices and design patterns to have a code maintainable and easy to test.
– Know how to write unit tests.
– Know about database design and architecture.
– Knowledge of machine learning and AI technologies a plus.
– Some knowledge/experience with front-end development (angularjs, vuejs).
– Good working knowledge of written english and basic spoken english.
– You are inquisitive, know how to solve problems and find solutions that work. You’re autonomous and a team player all at once. Manipulating hundreds of millions of lines of code in a database table does not scare you.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.