A product software company is looking for Senior Software Engineer (C++/Backend) with the following information:
– You will be making some of the most strategic decisions to scale and evolve our platform.
– Work across all teams and projects and have experience or interest in building robust solutions.
– Build applications and components across various parts of our trading systems.
– Continuously enhance our systems to meet evolving trading needs.
– Ensure the smooth running of our systems.
– Take care of the code base, share knowledge, introduce new ideas: grow the dev culture.
Your Skills and Experience:
– Proficient in English.
– Be highly proficient with coding in modern C++ (v11 / v14 / v17 or above) such as meta template programming, smart pointer, concurrency… in a Linux environment. Familiar with Python is a plus.
– Strong fundamentals knowledge such as OOP programming, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
– Have a strong understanding of core concepts in operating systems and distributed systems.
– Be able to explore and learn about new technologies fast.
– Be fluent with best practices related to software testing, peer code reviews, continuous integration etc.
– It will be useful if you have prior experience in the following technologies:
+ Implementing micro services, event-driven architectures.
+ Messaging system (e.g. RabbitMQ, Solace), Distributed system.
+ Gloud techonologies.
+ CI/CD tools.
+ GNU Linux.
+ Code profiling.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
– 13th month salary & performance review.
– 15 days of annual leave.
– Governmental insurances based on labor law.
– Competitive salary.
– Professional & English speaking working environment.
– Opportunity to work with talented colleagues to improve your knowledge.
– Team building activities, happy hours.
– Healthcare package.
– Annual health checkup.
– Laptop provided.
– Sport activities sponsored by company.
– Training languages, soft skills and technical skills where applicable.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.
A global software company is seeking an exceptionally talented engineer to lead the development of large scale, complex software systems,...Apply For This Job