A global tech company is looking for Websim Fullstack Engineer with the following information:
Research, design, code, test and deploy projects while working collaboratively with researchers and portfolio managers. Our environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense. Our teams are lean and agile, which means rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback. We seek people who think in code, aspire to solve undiscovered computer science challenges and are motivated by being around like-minded people.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
The Role: We are seeking a hands-on Web Developer to join our mission-critical simulator development team. The selected candidate will help design and develop a next-generation, scalable, fault-tolerant, global online platform for quantitative financial modeling. Our next stage of growth includes expanding the global footprint of our web-based simulation engine, creating this new opportunity.
What is WebSim? WebSim is a web and mobile application where registered users can employ simple expression-based syntax or Python code to create Alphas. WebSim is available to anyone interested in building financial models and testing, simulating and tracking the validity and effectiveness of those Alphas.
What You’ll Bring:
– 3+ years of hands-on industry experience in end-to-end web development.
Extensive experience in at least one server-side framework: Python/Tornado/Django, PHP, Ruby on Rails, etc.
– Experience with modern client side framework or libraries such as ReactJS, AngularJS, etc.
– Experience in building scalable web applications in cloud-based environments.
– Have excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
– Have a working knowledge of Unix/Linux.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent job experience.
– Experience in finance not required.
I’d love your feedback, so please feel free to send your CV to us. We will contact you shortly for more discussion.